digim8.com is bound by the Privacy Act 1988.
digim8.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients, employees, agents and all individuals/companies engaged with us. We ensure that any and all information collected by our business will be protected and only used for the purposes for which is relevant.
Purpose of this policy
To ensure all employees, contractors and third parties respect the privacy of all individuals and businesses.
Collection of Information
So we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide the best possible quality of service to you. To comply with any law or regulation and/or in cooperation with any government authority. We will collect data through the means of email, posts, website cookies, advertisement responses, clients, government agencies, and any other third party we engage in.
Clicking links to external Websites
Retaining Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register or opt-in on our website, we also store the personal information you provide for a user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time if you hve registered as a user (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
While digim8.com will maintain confidentiality, clients or employees information may be used for the purpose to confirm your application details with a third party. No third party will be contacted without first receiving permission from the employee or client.
digim8.com is committed to:
- Adopting principles to protect personal information of our employees, clients, contractors or any individual/company engaged with us.
- Ensure our personnel adhere to this policy.
- Ensure all personnel, agents or contractors are aware of this policy.
- Investigate any misuse of information, and take corrective action to prevent any reoccurrence.
None Compliance of this Policy
Where you believe there is a non-compliance with the Privacy Act 1988:
- Individuals will complain directly to digim8.com
- Where the complaint is not resolved, the Privacy Commissioner can intervene.
- The company may be required to pay damages or ordered to take specific action such as issuing a public apology or trade practice penalties could be imposed.
You can contact any digim8.com consultant for more information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org