Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an affiliate (Affiliate) of Digi M8, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before promoting Digi M8 as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products/services/subscriptions referred to Digi M8 by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Digi M8 Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval Or Rejection Of The Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid twice a month to the affiliate when the all of
following is met:
- The referred account must remain active for a minimum of 14 days ( past 14 day refund period ).
- The referred account has not applied for refund nor issued a refund.
- The Affiliate who last referred. Commissions are paid to the last affiliate link clicked.
- The Affiliate has an active account. The Affiliate account has not been terminated or closed.
- The Affiliate has entered their Paypal Payment Email.
Digim8.com tracks conversions via a unique link & cookies.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
There is 1 commission per sale.
Commissions are displayed and paid in AUD ( Australian Dollars ).
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Editing, changing or maniplating the links
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Digi M8 reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Digi M8 in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Digi M8, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Digi M8 reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Digi M8 site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Termination section.
You must not change, manipulate or alter the links/urls. This includes using url shortened links
Coupon And Deal Sites
Digi M8 occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Digi M8 Coupons, Digi M8 Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission. This included but not limited to advertising on Google Ads, Facebook Ads or the likes.
Digi M8 will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Digi M8. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term Of The Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Digi M8 and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Digi M8 to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, And Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Australia & New South Wales. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Penrith, New South Wales.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Digi M8 affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.